Skip to content
- Stabila Type 196-2 Tech, electronic, digital levels.
- Measuring accuracy of the vials in vial up or vial down position 0.029 degrees = 1/32in over 72 inches / 0.5mm/m.
- Electronic accuracy: At 0 degrees and 90 degrees = +/- 0.05 degrees, from 1 degree to 89 degrees = +/- 0.2 degrees.
- IP65 dust and water proof.
- Recalibration of the electronic module is simple and fast with the Stabila vial system.
- Degree, % , rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings.
- Find plumb and level with Sound. Hear/listen for Spot On as you are making adjustments to the work with shims etc.
- Displays on the side and top light up and are easily viewed from any position.
- Rib reinforced frame protects the precision vial system and electronic package.
- Impact resistant removable endcaps protect the frame.
- 24in and 48in models include padded carrying case.
- Uses 2-AA batteries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device