Skip to content
- Fully automatic, motor-driven rotation laser for horizontal and vertical applications as well as manual inclination in two axes.
- Innovative MOTION CONTROL – quick, reliable and convenient laser operation by rotating the remote control.
- DUAL SLOPE inclination function – inclination setting of up to 5° on two axes.
- SCAN function for working directly on the visible laser line.
- SECTION MODE – working area which can be limited as required in rotation mode. The laser beam is only emitted in a defined area.
- LED ASSIST system – for easy operation and safety in the workplace. Integrated LEDs indicate, for example, which axis is currently tilted or is being tilted.
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT function – pivoting an axis in vertical operation.
- Patented STABILA PROTECTOR system – perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 1.80 m.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Working area with a diameter of up to 800 m.
- In bricklaying – creating the levelling layer.
- In reinforced concrete construction –concreting foundations or constructing batter boards.
- In metal construction – aligning and positioning steel beams in industrial building construction.
- In gardening and landscaping work – laying out garden areas, paths and paving.
- In carpentry and wood construction – attaching façade cladding.
- In civil engineering and pipeline construction – installing pipelines.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device